Crucial P5 Plus works with PlayStation 5

Micron Technology confirmed that the Crucial P5 PLUS SSD is compatible with PlayStation 5. The Crucial P5 P5 Plus SSD can play up to 6,600 MB / s, and is now available for an instant storage upgrade to upgrade. Your PlayStation 5.

The Crucial P5 Plus is available in 500 GB, 1TB and 2 TO to offer you many options. The P5 Plus 1B costs $ 179.99 / 157,19 £, while model 2 to costs $ 367.99 / £ 320.39. These prices are not bad at all for a good SSD, but there is a disadvantage here. On the sony recommendation, you will need to add a spare heat sink.

As a person who plays on a PC and a Playstation 5, I promise you that adding a heat sink is not difficult. It can be slightly boring, but it's quite feasible.

The crucial P5 Plus also works with a PC if it suits you more. It has been tested with the Intel Core processors of 11th generation and AMD 4.0 Ryzen 3000 PCIe 4.0 Motherboards. The SSD is also retro-compatible with most Gen3 PCIe systems that support the SSD Factor M.2, although it is limited to GEN3 speeds.

I hope the beta update of the PlayStation 5 will be quickly available for everyone. I am someone who plays pretty much exclusively on digital games, I know you can hate me as much as you want, so my storage space is almost always filled. I need a 2TB SSD, so I do not have to delete a game every time I want to download something.

ОБМАН ГОДА! - Forza Motorsport 7...

Yes, I should have fewer games at some point, but that will never happen. I will die before even thinking about deleting Persona 5 royal. I will eventually play it.

Do you have beta update? Will you upgrade your PS5 with more storage? Let us know in the comments, or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

Source

Kommentare