After failed change to Bayern: Henrichs at RB Leipzig totally unhappy

After international Benjamin Henrichs has been associated with a change to FC Bayern in the past, the right-back in the summer signed a fixed agreement at RB Leipzig. But currently the triple national players sitting in the Saxons only on the bank and already plays publicly about his departure.

It s a very heavy situation and not what I imagined, the 24-year-old said the kicker . Henrichs was a wish access to Ex-RB coach Julian Nagelsmann, who had pronounced himself in the summer of 2020 for his lending by the AS Monaco.

Benjamin Henrichs 2021 • Crazy Tackles & Skills | Monaco

At the beginning of April Henrich s was committed. But under the new coach Jesse Marsch, Henrich s does not matter anywhere and was only used in the Bundesliga 6-0 against Hertha BSC in the 74th minute.

Henrich s once traded at Bayern

It is not my claim to have only 20 minutes in two months. With 24 I am at an age, in which I want to play week for week. That s the most important thing for me, and if that is not given, you have to get Thoughts make, said Henrichs, who was already traded in FC Bayern in the past.

Should anything change anything, a change in winter would be an option, even if he identifies fully with the Total Package Leipzig: I m actually happy here. But you have to think about how it goes on. I want Do not change, but I want to play football.

He could not accuse himself, he gives everything. The reality is that I m working hard on me and train well, that also confirms the coach, said Henrichs, I just wait for the moment I m getting my chance. I am ready and brilleting to show What is in me. That would be like a debut.

Kommentare