RB Leipzig: Henrichs Dissatisfied with Reservist Rolle

National player Benjamin Henrichs is dissatisfied with his residential role at Vizemeister RB Leipzig - and does not exclude a change.

It s not my claim to have only 20 minutes in two months. With 24 I am at an age where I want to play week after week, said Henrich s Kicker : That s the most important thing for me, and if that is Not given, you have to worry.

Under the new coach Jesse Marsch, Henrichs came to two short response in this season - also due to his Olympic participation and a knee injury. It s a very heavy situation and not what I imagined. The reality is that I m working hard on me and train well, that also confirms the coach, said Henrichs, who for a lending in the preseason for This season was firmly committed by the French ex-master as Monaco.

Articles and videos about the topic Pochettino praises storm duo after victory against RB FCB President Hainer criticizes World Cup plans The Bundesliga Fridays and Sundays exclusively live on Dazn - Register now!

I do not want to change, but I want to play football, said Henrichs. His contract in Leipzig is still running until 2025.

Kommentare