[Review] I did not listen to my mom, and I was always talking to it.

The day that my mother and the day I laughed from the old and small house, I laughed and laughed. She is so good that she laughed only every day. I sweated the boat on the floor like a pulse-up meat. My mom laughed me and I was happy.

Game name : Memorial Blue (A Memoir Blue) Classic name : Adventure Release date : 2022. 3. 25.

|

Developer : Cloisters interactive Services : AnnaPurna interactive Platform : PC / PS / XBOX / NSW

---

Related Links: 'Memorial Blue' Open Cryatic Page

I am looking awkward and looking awkwardly I want to be able to express my expression like that. What did I do not want me to have a medal.

Just like a name called Membrane, the game was a swimming champion Miri Cancer looks like her past her mother's story. The fact that the production is a relatively free game, and the main character of the reality seems to face the owner of the reality directly with his mother and his mother. At a glance, it is also a dreamy and surreal atmosphere. Producing such a flow is actually a unauthorized technique in the game.

The game can easily solve the difficulties that makes it difficult to do with the movie, and it is also said that the movie production is turning to the game to turn his head to the game. It is also a director of the famous Jazph Parlace, which is also painted in a hurry, and is also a director of the class of B-sour, as a result of a problem.

I do not remember when my father and my mom laughed at the end. It was a daily life that shouted together. One day, my mom grabbed my hand and she had a long trip to her.

If you eat and play, you can just fill 1 hour. And in play, it is often not easy to fill the satisfaction as a game element on the horse.

In the water, the childhood story of Miriam is drawn as a newspaper, TV, or a picture on the wall, and continues with illumulent things as it is drawn as illumination. And in the process, the role of the player is very limited. The story will take place to release the puzzle, but turn on the lights that came on the screen and click on the part where the mouse point changes. In addition, the flow of stories following the time flow from the childhood is straight into the eyes without a selection of a different option.

Mom and half the themselves It was good that she could bow her mother's knee without any worries. The landscape outside the window seemed to be more beautiful than usual with her mother.

It's easy to say that the playground elements are small. It seems to focus on itself. And many media professionals are compared to the movie that looks like this and lower the value of the play experience.

But it is difficult to say that the memo blue is just a game that is like a movie. In fact, the game is the same that the concept of the concept itself, which follows the same given story, has the independence of the selection permissions that are given to the unloaded player, and it is actively interpreting and accepting it actively.

Many of the memorial blue elements are at first glance, but the elements as the game could be written, but the player has a wide variety of how the player interprets and accepts the story.

Like her mom, She is more than fear that she will live in a new place The joy of her happy laughter was greater than her mother.

The description of the main character Miriam is introduced to the game. And I came out through the launch of the launched interview or promotion video, but if I actually play a game without any information, her name, her name, I do not know what exactly. Memorial Blue does not come out of a letter that can be read properly, even if the player has an ambassador to play directly with the player. Very occasionally coming out of the appearance of the appearance, it will only be delivered to the sound.

Surprised expression. And this is not simply writing and sound, but also in stories. As long as the concept of space and time, there is only a large structure of the story, which will only show a large structure of the story, and the details are just to speculate.

Her mother looked at me and always laughed. But she alone, she was hard to raise me. She sometimes seems to have sighed in my secret.

Ultimately, the hero and mother's relationship is also understood as the process of estimation rather than a clear conflict structure. Miri cancer that lived with her mother is far away from her mother. Also, exactly what words and actions have been hurt to each other, and that it has been solved again, it ran to the player entirely.

So understanding the exact relationship. The story of Memore Blue is static and insufficient to those who want to play the play that actively leads the narrative.

So my mom was the most of my house. Mom was busy with her house to bring up and deal with her house. I have a lot of time with a small radio to be friends instead of her mother.

But the story of the story shall not misunderstand that the player is just an irresponsible form that the player is ridiculous. The process of screaming the past of Miriam through the virtual space called the underwater world is full of a lot of symbols. Mom fish and mother fish that mean Miriam and Mom's relationship are guided by various ways of Miriam's journey. And this symbol is drawn in puzzles, such as a safe that solves the core of the closed Miriam.

This symbol and unclear story is that it is a way that Director Shelley Chen is intentionally composed of convenience reasons for making the story easily.

My mom is busy and I started to go to a new swimming school on her neighbor. In the water, nothing was to prevent me and was freedom. But it was a real good reason to swim hard.

The story of her memoor blue was launched by her director Shelly Chen took her child's memories to her mother. She talked about her memories with her childhood her mother. Like a young Miri Cancer, her mom holds her hand and leave a trip, or laughs a small story that laughed with Haha Hoho. But the appearance of Shelly's mother was different.

Shelly's mother, when she was in Taiwan, she works hard every day and she raised Shelley. And she spent her in her heart that she wants her well to be her well. She was difficult for her house and she also remembered that she was not at home, she was not at home.

She came to see her busy time when she was a first place in a swimming tournament. That's why she's laughing at her mother's laughing She knew how much of her a moment. She is aware of her mother Or I do not know if I can see her happy mother who can see her rejoicing mom But her mom always left her seat first to be kicked out of a busy time.

The same time I live together. But Shelly's mother, her days, her tough memories and her memories of her today for her child who grew up well. Shelly realized she looked at her child and adults differently. She and she wanted to draw a story that can also affect a lot of games, and a different story of each other.

When Your Mom Tells You To Pause An Online Game #Shorts So the story of the game is not clear. No, it was not clear.

But I have not been able to find her busy mom from any moment. I'm tired of waiting for her mother.

The cuisine of famous restaurants that taste unique and flavored is all the same store. But anyone in the bored I thought everyone to eat at home and the white rice and stew are rather different from the other place. Someone gave her mother. Someone else leaves the evening of her grandmother who had eaten in her country house.

The story of the Memorial Blue draws the story of Mom, Daughter's Growth, Conflict, and that resolution, but it blurred the color with unique unclear stories. So, if you play the game, you will be interpreted as your own story depending on how you accept the surrounding environment and stories.

I threw a stuff on the bookshelf and desk. On that day I leave the house, Only a small radio could not throw it. And in the arms, I have a door with a radio.

So the intentional unclear of the Memorial Blue can not only be expressed as simple and static. The player was so an active content that understands the player according to his own experience, and it was so intended.

Accepting to Shelly Chen's will is to see a novel or movie, but there are different stories of each other in it.

Life in dormitory was not so enjoyable Sit quietly in the room and listen to the radio to replace her mother It was all to practice swimming. Sometimes this did not know if I go to the right way.

Another element that the player feels like this is like a movie. Memorial music followed the form of movie music without matching the form of game music. In a game that does not have a separate story element, the music was not simply a way to react to the player's movement, but a tool for delivering emotions.

So sometimes, it is not a game music, but it is more efficient to listen to the ost of the movie. However, unlike a predetermined interval, the movies with a predetermined time, the music in the game may continue until the player's choice is before. Halo Infinite, Joel Correlit, who composed the Gogo-ah music, was trying to find the midpoint of the game music of the movie that is repeatedly repeated and repeatedly. In fact, music works properly in a game that is a player's emotions in a game with a relatively free narrative structure.

My name was called in so many competitions. But the trophy that did not find meaningless meaning was like a sand mountain that just knew me.

Unique art production is a role that draws a emotional atmosphere, but it is also an element that symbolizes emotional emotions. The past memories of the past are now drawn with a different picture in the same space in the same space. It symbolizes today, Miriam, which you want to forget the past, in the reality. But the story is finished all the conflict and Miriam is also a new self. No, I look for myself in the past.

Maybe you can replace the game with a different play image in a short time of 1 hour. I do not know that there is a lot of phrases that are commonly used. However, the story of this game is not a complete story that Director Shelly Chen implemented, but to accept music, art, and puzzles and abstract elements to themselves and reinterpret them as their own.

But now I know Whether my mom finds me, she was always cheered and cheered me always watching me.

So I wanted to be a little happy. And I do not even forget that there is a mother that I can not do on her car. You are happy to be happy like this moment.

But she did not love her to me. She always said for me I did not want to hear it. I kept talking.

So I wanted to be a little happy. And I do not always have a mother that I can not have to do in the arm. No, I did not leave it on the arm, and I wanted to hold her mother forever. I wanted to be happy, not the younger, but now.

Kommentare